Monday, March 28, 2011

You make me feel like I belong under the sun ..

So, a couple of days ago, my best friend and I went to go see Citizen Cope play a acoustic at The Culture Room. We were both beyond excited, we are both huge Citizen Cope fans and we love going to The Culture Room since it is such an intimate venue. We got there a little early to make the line, the bouncer tried to take away my camera but I just told him I was putting it in the car and walked in with it anyways. 

Once we got in, we had to wait over an hour before he came on to perform so by the time he came out everyone was already drunk. He came on and played some of his set (that man has the most beautiful voice ever) but the crowd was extra annoying that night and extra loud. It got to the point where he got off stage and told everyone he would come back out when everyone was quiet. My best friend decided she felt like leaving and since she drove I had no choice but to leave. It is safe to say the night was one huge bummer but it was good while it lasted. Here are some pictures I took from the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment